Features & Details
Manage the layout of your homepage
From your Site Manager you will be able to choose which modules should appear on your homepage. The layout of these modules can also be rearranged as you wish depending on your priority.
Available modules include:
- Dealership locations
- Used equipment
- Other brands
Fully customisable content pages
Take control of what information goes where!
With no computer knowledge needed, you are able to create as many content pages as you like. By creating these content pages you will give more depth to the following sections of your website:
- About Us
- Other brands
The following elements are available for you to structure your content:
- Image banners in the top section of the page
- Rich Text (including tables, lists and links)
- Image galleries
- Downloadable PDFs
Sell your used equipment online
Publish your whole range of previously owned machinery.
- Full listing of used equipment (multi-brand)
- Detailed product page for each piece of equipment including product summary, technical specifications and image gallery
You can also give more emphasis to selected machinery by displaying them on your homepage.
Promote your campaigns and special offers
Display your in-house business campaigns and promotional campaigns directly on your homepage. Use this feature to promote events, special offers, new product launches, etc...
To give more visibility to these campaigns they can also be inserted in the left column of each content page.
Your contact details and dealership location(s)
Provide contact information for all your locations and staff members.
- Detailed map showing all locations
- Dedicated page for each location showing staff and opening hours
- Contact form
- Relevant staff are listed by department under each section of your site
Commercial lead generation
Many modules throughout your website will allow you to maximize sale leads generation and collect valuable customer contact details.
- 'Free Call Back' and 'Newsletter Sign-up' feature
- Contact form in the footer of each page
- Quote requests and used equipment inquiries